Inside of some Kit super power sections, you have the option os using icons. Currently Kit supports Font Awesome Pro icons which includes over 7000 icons. We may also introduce support for more icon libraries in the future. Unfortunately there is no easy way for us to create a custom "icon picker" for you to search and select like you would using the standard icon picker you may have seen inside of Thinkific's Icon & Text section. So instead what you have to do is copy/paste the icon into the field. Luckily this is super easy with Font Awesome.
- Open up a Kit section inside of Site Builder that supports icons.
- Navigate in another browser to Font Awesome and search for your icon using Font Awesome's icon search
- Click on the icon to view the Font Awesome Icon Page
- Then click on the tag to copy to the clipboard
- Paste the code into the Kit Icon settings
We currently support Font Awesome 5 Pro 7000+ Icons are available to you in different styles.