06 - Bundle Promo
This Promo Kit super power is to help you make more money by selling a large set of courses at once. A great way to do that is to promote a bundle of courses.
- Make sure you have the Promos Kit installed into your site
- On a site page, add (or copy) the Base kit Section that is included with all of our Kit PowerUps. The Base Kit section contains the style choices that will be used on this page for all other Kit sections.
- Add a section and search for "Promo (06)" and add it to your page
- Open the Countdown Timer settings group and configure if you want to use the countdown timer. And if so, set the date and time that will be used. Be sure to check the countdown timer guide for more information on setting the correct time.
- Update the styles and colors that will be used for the text, background and button setting groups. Be sure to check the guide on how to use named colors, custom fonts and more.
- Open up the Image settings group and upload your image. We have included a built in link to a free Canva template that you can use to easily create the exact sample image, but with your pictures and worksheets. You do not have to use the mockup we have provided and can choose to use any image you wish. But it is a great idea to have a "visual" representation of "everything" the reader will be getting if they decide to purchase.
- In the list setting under the Headings setting group, you will list out all of the courses included in this bundle. Be sure to also call out the value of each course so your prospect "does the math".
- Also be sure to enter the Total Value for the bundle as well as the "normal" price that will contain a slash followed by the actual price of the sale.
🔥PRO TIP: Although we could have filled this section in programmatically when choosing the bundle, we feel you can better express and highlight the "true value" of this bundle in your own terms. Plus, you may be including "bonuses' in your bundle that is not necessarily inside the actual "bundle" as a course. The prices are all manually entered on this page, as it gives you the freedom to put some text around it and use SmartStyle to display it as you wish.