04 - Deals Slider
This Promo Kit super power is great when you have a few featured deals that you would like to promote as a page banner or somewhere else on the page.
- Make sure you have the Promos Kit installed into your site
- On a site page, add (or copy) the Base kit Section that is included with all of our Kit PowerUps. The Base Kit section contains the style choices that will be used on this page for all other Kit sections.
- Add a section and search for "Promo (04)" and add it to your page
- Open the image settings group and add your image. This image will cover the space on the left hand side and is permanent. Be sure to check the specified size mentioned in the settings and checkout our guide on making sure your images are optimized.
- Update the styles and colors that will be used for the text, background and button setting groups. Be sure to check the guide on how to use named colors, custom fonts and more.
- Adjust your slider options to control if the slider will advance automatically or how long the delay is between the transitions between items
- Add a block for each item you wish to show on the Deals Slider. Each Item on the slider includes settings for the text being used. Each text field supports Smart Style to allow you easily highlight, underline and change the boldness of specific portions of text.
- Set the type of button to be used for each slide. You can decide to link to a specific page like a checkout or landing page. Or you could use the included Funnel Kit Optin if you would like to open a popup asking for their contact information. There is also a special "Page Pricing Section" option for the button if you want to jump down to a Kit Pricing section block (which required a Kit Pricing section to be included). Generally it is recommended that the button be linked to the checkout page for your special price.